February Update: Celebrating the Lenaia ๐Ÿ‡and Imbolc ❄️

Do you guys remember when we had to do rituals on Zoom? And everyone kept disappearing and trying to log back on because of connectivity issues? Imagine THAT as your introduction to Paganism… 

Yeah. Like a lot of us, I’ve been looking for community for a long time. 

When I first dedicated myself to Paganism in 2020, I was so isolated that I barely made it through lockdown without Persephone. I wish I could tell my younger self, Hold on. You’re going to find your people. 

Three years later, I celebrated two badasss festivals in one day (yes, it was insane, and yes, I LOVED IT). 

Yesterday morning, I shared the Lenaia with Suz. We decorated a pole with silks and danced for Dionysos. Oh gosh, no words- for the joy of knowing Him, and her. It’s hard to do great rituals justice, so I’ll just leave you with these gorgeous pictures. 


AREN’T I LUCKY?!?




After the Lenaia, I went home and got changed for CUUPS Imbolc. Even though I don’t observe Imbolc in my home practice, the holiday will always have a special place in my heart. I visited my CUUPS group for the first time at an Imbolc ritual- about 3 years ago.

Three years later, I was on the ritual team.  

All of this has gotten me thinking that we just can’t do it alone. It’s hard enough to be Pagan in a world that doesn’t support our beliefs and values; it’s even harder to not know anyone else as weird as we are.

So this February I’m grateful for all the incredible people I’ve met on this path. You make my dreams come true.

Brightest blessings,

Rose Eleusis ๐ŸŒพ

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts