New Year’s Eve Update ๐ŸŽ‰

Hello, lovelies! 

This blog has been awfully quiet as I enjoy the holidays and finish the year. My Yule was subdued but cozy- I lit  candles and left out milk and cookies for my gods. My girlfriend got me a GORGEOUS Persephone candle from The Mystic Toybox.

Tomorrow I’ll be facilitating the elemental Spirit table at my church’s New Year’s Day ritual. This will be my first major public ritual since Pagan Pride Day!! I couldn’t be more thrilled about it. 

As for today, I’ll be redecorating all my shrines and respectfully disposing of the year’s offerings. Decluttering our sacred spaces might not be the sexiest aspect of Pagan practice, but it’s SO. SO. SO essential. I swear you’ll feel better once you do it.

2022 started out rough for me but grew into a year of profound love and spiritual growth as I found my friends, sweetheart, and personal power. As the year comes to a close, I take some time to thank my beloved Theoi. 

Thank you, beloved Persephone, for guiding me along my winding path as your aspiring priestess. 

Thank you, Demeter, for nurturing me and holding me to my highest potential. 

Thank you, Muses, for all the artistic triumphs of the year- song and verse. 

Thank you, Aphrodite, for all the wonderful kinds of love in my life.  

Thank you, Artemis, for helping me and my queer community step into our personal power. 

My one-word intention for the new year is “Vocation.” In the words of my grandmother, vocation is where your talents meet the needs of the community. In 2023, I plan to continue passionately developing my skills as a polytheist, activist, musician, writer, and aspiring priestess. I wouldn’t have it any other way. 

What are you doing to celebrate the New Year? Hit me up in the comments! 

Brightest blessings, 

Rose Eleusis ๐ŸŒน

Comments

  1. I'm hoping to make it tomorrow! Today was mostly puttering and getting my mundane and spiritual calendars done. May the Two hold you gently.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts